National database on post-harvest machinery
This topic covers about the National database on post-harvest machinery/equipment developed by CIPHET, Ludhiana.
A National database on post-harvest machinery/equipment has been developed by Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET), Ludhiana. It provides general information and details about equipment for processing of various crops and select livestock products.
Crops covered are arranged under following categories
- Cereals - Maize, Paddy, Wheat
- Pulses - Chick pea (Bengal gram), Pigeon pea (red gram)
- Oilseeds - Groundnut, Mustard, Soyabean
- Fruits - Banana, citrus fruit, custard apple, litchi, mango, pine apple, pomegranate
- Vegetables - onion, potato, tomato, green peas
- Spices - cardamom, turmeric
- Plantation crops - Arecanut, cashew nut, coconut
Livestock products covered
The products covered are Fish and meat
To access the information, visit http://research.ciphet.in/icar/view_Information
Source : CIPHET, Ludhiana