Rural Employment related
National level programmes related to rural employment is covered here
- This topic covers the details of the ongoing Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGA), including the current status, activities covered, beneficiaries etc...
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) is a national level programme to generate employment opportunities. This topic covers the background, salient features, list of activities covered under this scheme etc..
- Agri Clinics and Agri Business Centres Scheme
- This topic covers the details on Agri clinics and Agri Business Centres Scheme of Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India
- Rajiv Gandhi Udyami Mitra Yojana (RGUMY) is to provide handholding support and assistance to the potential first generation entrepreneurs. This topic covers Background, Objective, Eligibility, role and Resposibility etc...
- Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries(SFURTI) is a scheme of fund for regeneration of traditional industries. This topic covers about Scheme, Objectives, Product and cluster list.
- Programme for promotion of village industries cluster - Rural Industry Service Centre (RISC) for Khadi and Village industry. This topic covers the objectives, implementation and related information on this scheme
- Coir Udyami Yojana
- This topic provides information related to Coir Udyami Yojana.