Established Standards & practices
Standards and protocols to be followed for export oriented food products are explained in this section
- Food Safety Standards & Codex
- Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) has established Food Safety Standards to be adopted for any international food trade. This topic explains the various components of food safety standards and CODEX
- Sea Protocol- Exporting Nendran Banana
- Steps or protocol to be followed for exporting Nendran banana through ship is explained here
- Export of Agricultural and processed food products
- This topic covers procedures and processes for export of agricultural and processed food products.