MNREGS related online Complaint Process
Information related to online Public Grievance redressal mechanism under MGNREG Act-2005 is provided in this section.
Lodge MGNREGS related complaint online
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNREGS) is implemented by Ministry of Rural Development (Government of India) across the country with the help of state governments. This scheme provides 100 days job guarantee to unemployed persons of BPL families within the radius of 5 km from their house.
If any person, who has applied for job under MNREG Act 2005 (MGNREGA) and till date they have not received job card or they are not getting wage regularly or getting lesser amount etc, s/he can submit his/her complaint online to the concerned state officer for redressal.
When to register MNREGS complaint?
You can register your case in any of the following situations:
Registration / Job Card
- If Gram Panchayat not registering an eligible person for issue of job card
- If Gram Panchayat has not issued Job card
- If Job Card has not been given to the workers
- Delay in payment
- Partial payment
- No Payment
- Improper method used
- No timely measurement
- Improper Measurement
- Engineer not coming for measurement
- Measurement Equipment is not available
Demand for work
- Not registering demand
- Not giving dated receipt
- No work Available
- Not allocating work within 5 km
- Not giving TA/DA for work site > 5 km
- Not allocating work on time
- Work not created
- No health facility at place of work
- Salary not given as per semiskilled/skilled norms
- Unemployment Allowances not paid
- Not accepting application
- Fund not available
- Fund not transferred
- Fund in transit
- Banks charging money for transfer of wages
- Material not available
- Hike in price
- Bad quality of material
Who can register complaint?
Complaint submission process
To submit MNREGS related complaint online, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Click hereto submit your MNREGS related complaint
Step-2: Select your state name
Step-3: An Application Form will appear
Step-4: First select your identification, whether you are- Worker or Citizen or NGOs or Media or VIP
Step-5: Select the source from which you got information regarding irregularities in MNREGS
Step-6: Enter required information in given box and click on “Submit Complaint” button
Status check of registered complaint
After submitting your complaint, you can also check the statusof your complaint, whether it has been redressed or not.
Visit Public Grievance for more information about Grievance redressal under MNREGS.
Source: : Portal Content Team