Sukhad Yatra App
This topic provides information about Sukhad Yatra App.
The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has launched the Sukhad Yatra App and Toll-free Emergency number for the benefit of the Highway users. The mobile application has been prepared by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
The key feature of the app includes
- Provision for the user to enter road quality-related information
- Report any accident or pothole on the highway
- Provides users with real-time data related to waiting time expected at Plazas
- Provides information about various facilities like points of interest, highway nest/nest mini, etc., available across the highway
- Users can purchase the FASTag tag
How to use
The mobile app is available for the Android and iOS platforms.
To download the Android app, click here.
To download the iOS app, click here.
Emergency Tollfree number - 1033
A toll-free number, 1033 has been launched which will enable users to report an emergency condition, or highway-related feedback, across the highway. The service has also been integrated with various ambulance/tow away services along the road to ensure rapid response time in emergency. The service is supported by a multi-lingual support and user location tracking features to provide the user with accurate and responsive complaint resolution.
Source : NHAI