Broadcast Seva Portal
This topic provides information about Broadcast Seva Portal of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
The Broadcast Seva (BS) Portal provides a single point facility to the various stakeholders and applicants to make their applications for various permission, registrations, licences, etc. issued by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) for broadcast related activities. It provides for an efficient and transparent regime for the growth and management of the Broadcast sector.
Presently the following four modules have become Live.
- Database of institutions - Community Radio Stations, DTH Operators, HITS Operators, MSOs, News Agencies, Private FM Channels, Satellite TV Channels, Teleports, TRP Agencies etc.
- Payment of Annual Permission Fees for TV Channels / Teleports
- Application and process guidelines for Temporary uplink of Live Events
- Application and process guidelines for setting up of Community Radio Stations
- Application and process guidelines for registration as Multi-System Operators
How to access
- To access the Broadcast Seva portal, click here.
- To access the database of institutions, click on respective links.
- Community Radio Stations
- DTH Operators
- HITS Operators
- News Agencies
- Private FM Channels
- Satellite TV Channels
- TRP Agencies
Help desk contact details
For any support related information and queries, Contact 18001804343 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source : Broadcast Seva.