T17 2019/10/24 08:43:7.118916 GMT+0530
  • State: Open for Edit


This topic provides information about MSME SAMADHAAN.

The Ministry of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) has launched MSME Delayed Payment Portal – MSME Samadhaan for empowering micro and small entrepreneurs across the country to directly register their cases relating to delayed payments by Central Ministries/Departments/CPSEs/State Governments.

MSMED Act 2006

Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 contains provisions to deal with cases of delayed payment to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs). As per the provisions, the buyer is liable to pay compound interest with monthly rests to the supplier on the amount at three times of the bank rate notified by Reserve Bank in case he does not make payment to the supplier for the supplies of goods or services within 45 days of the day of acceptance of the goods/service or the deemed day of acceptance.

State Governments are to establish Micro and Small Enterprise Facilitation Council (MSEFC) for settlement of disputes on getting references/filing on Delayed payments. (Section 20 and 21). Any Micro or small enterprise having valid Udyog Aadhar (UAM) can apply. MSEFC of the State after examining the case filed by MSE unit will issue directions to the buyer unit for payment of due amount along with interest as per the provisions under the MSMED Act 2006. Every reference made to MSEFC shall be decided within a period of ninety days from the date of making such a reference as per provisions laid in the Act.

The provisions under the Act are implemented by MSEFC chaired by Director of Industries of the State /UT having administrative control of the MSE units.

MSME Samadhaan Portal

Ministry of MSME has taken an initiative for filing online application by the supplier MSE unit against the buyer of goods/services before the concerned MSEFC of his/her State/UT. These will be viewed by MSEFC Council for their actions. These will be also visible to Concerned Central Ministries, Departments, CPSEs, State Government, etc for pro-active actions.


  1. File online application by MSME : Entrepreneurs / MSE can file online applications for delayed payments using the portal. A user is to have Udyog Aadhaar Number that is validated with Aadhaar to file application.
  2. Check case status : Entrepreneurs / MSE can check status of the filed online applications for delayed payments using the portal.
  3. Dashboard of pending payments : The Portal will give information about the pending payment of MSEs with individual CPSEs / Central Ministries, State Governments, etc. The CEO of PSEs and the Secretary of the Ministries concerned will also be able to monitor the cases of delayed payment under their jurisdiction and issue necessary instructions to resolve the issues.

Source : MSME SAMADHAAN- Delayed Payment Monitoring System

Deepankar Ghosh Jul 18, 2019 04:21 PM

Can the Ministry help to recover non payment of foreign remittance against export of goods to a foreign buyer in Germany?

suresh venkataraman Jul 04, 2019 09:31 AM

pl make a law that if any authorized person of that company or owner fails to pay in time he should be in prison for 3 months if he has taken the Vat Gains billed. All the accused people photo should be posted on the internet of msmed. These cos name should be circulated to all vig department and tender section and a black listing method should be done so that all these companies are eliminated once for all. make rhe auditors of MSMED RESponsible for signing the delay in payment so that the accounting cannot be wrong.

Prabir Jun 28, 2019 02:12 PM

Filed case under MSME samadhan . 15 days elapsed status quo , how to take it forward ?

Narendra Babu Jun 17, 2019 01:23 PM

As i am not able to contact any person after filling case , please help us to speak to the authorities.

Ashvin Mar 19, 2019 03:21 PM

We are registered under MSME earlier . We do not have Udyog aadhar , than what should we do ?

Post Your Suggestion

(If you have any comments / suggestions on the above content, please post them here)

Enter the word
Back to top