Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically
This topic provides information about Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe).
The Ministry had notified a new e-form called Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe), on October 2, 2016 with the specific objective of providing speedy incorporation related services within stipulated time frames which are in line with international best practices.
What is SPICe
SPICe is a Simplified electronic form for Company Incorporation with a number of new functionalities, designed to facilitate ease of incorporation. Incorporating a company through Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company electronically (SPICe -INC-32), with eMoA (INC-33), eAOA (INC-34), is the default option and most companies are required to be incorporated through SPICe only. It delivers five services viz. DIN, Name reservation, Incorporation, PAN and TAN by two different Ministries through filing of a single form.
Salient features of SPICe
- Standardised format of e-Memorandum of Association (eMoA) and e-Articles of Association (eAoA) as per Companies Act, 2013 as linked e-forms.
- Provision to apply for Company Incorporation with a pre-approved Company Name.
- Mandatory usage of Digital Signature Certificates (DSCs) by Subscribers and Witnesses (max 7+1) in SPICe eMOA and SPICe eAOA instead of ink signed signatures.
- Standardisation and machine tracking of changes made by stakeholders to standardised eMoA and eAoA.
- Whenever any stakeholder encounters any technical issues in using SPICe, a ticket is raised by him/her for resolution of the same. These tickets are resolved by the service provider within specified timelines.
- Dedicated e-mail and helpline facilities have also been created for resolution of any issues faced by stakeholders.
How to access the service
Source : Ministry of Corporate Affairs