Know your Aadhaar Status
This section covers how can we know aadhaaar status
Check your Aadhaar Status Online
Video tutorial on how to know your Aadhaar status using mobile
This Video explains about how know your Aadhaar status using mobile.
You can check your Aadhaar status online by following below simple steps.
The top of your acknowledgement slip contains 14 digit enrolment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your temporary enrolment ID (EID).
To enter the EID click here . You need to enter EID and Date & time as mentioned in the acknowledgement slip.
Click on "Check Status" button to know the status.
Know your Aadhaar status using mobile
By using below simple steps
With registered mobile number
- Go to create new SMS. Type UID STATUS 12341048002615 (14 UED Number issued in Acknowledgement card)
- Send SMS to 51969
- The reply from UIDAI will give your current status and Aadhaar number if it is generated.
Without registered mobile number or if you change your mobile number
- Visit nearest Aadhaar Kendra to update your mobile number/or register new mobile number.
- You can also know the status if you have not registered your mobile number, send SMS as explained in the above procedure. You will get the status of your Aadhaar enrollment. Aadhaar number (if generated) will not be communicated to unregistered mobile number.
Retrieve your Lost EID/UID
If you have lost EID or Aadhaar, below is the process to retrieve the same.
- Your registered Mobile Number / Email which you had provided at the time of enrolment is mandatory to retrieve your lost UID / EID.
You can also Verify Email/Mobile number to know if it is registered or not. To verify click here.
If you have not registered your Mobile number while enrolling for Aadhaar, you are required to visit a Permanent Enrolment Centre to get it registered. In case you have changed your mobile number or you wish to change the registered Email, you are required to get it updated in your Aadhaar as soon as possible. No documents required to be submitted for Mobile and Email update.
- Visit the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Choose whether you need to retrieve EID / Aadhaar.
- If you would like to retrieve Aadhaar / EID, you need to mention the Name, registered Mobile number or e-mail id followed by entry of Captcha code. Enter "Send OTP" .
- If your mobile number is registered, you will get the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP to retrieve your Aadhaar /EID number.
Check your Aadhaar Linking Status with Bank
Through this service, on entering your Aadhaar number you can know the following
- If your Aadhaar is linked with a bank account
- If linked, the name of the bank
To access the service, click here.
Check your mobile number / Email in Aadhaar
To verify your email address and mobile number that has been declared at the time of enrolment or during latest Aadhaar detail update, click here. You need to enter your Aadhaar number, Email / Mobile number. If you're mobile number/email id is linked to your Aadhaar, a OTP is sent to the same.
Note : Registered Mobile Number is essential to avail Aadhaar Online services. In case your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar, visit the nearest Permanent Enrolment Centre