Registration of CSCs
This topic provides information about the registration process of new Common Service Centres and re-registration of existing CSCs.
Watch Video on CSC Re-registration.
Online CSC Registration Form Process Flow
For registration of New CSCs please flow the following steps:
- Click on the weblink: http://register.csc.gov.in/register/fresh
- To begin with, Enter Your Aadhaar Number. Mobile & E-Mail should be updated in Aadhaar system. If it is not, users are advised to first update their mobile and email before registration.
- The next step for registration is authentication of Aadhaar number through eKYC. Use any of the eKYC option (Iris, Finger print, One Time Password). Enter your Aadhaar Number and click on either Iris / Fingerprint (if biometric device available) or One Time Password in case the biometric device is not available. Enter the given captcha and Click on Submit.
- On successful authentication of Aadhaar, a form opens. Please fill the details under the tabs, Kiosk, Banking, Document and Infrastructure.
After the registration is complete, you receive an acknowledgement number for further reference.
Registration application status
- Click on the weblink: http://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- Fill the Application reference number that was sent on your email post successful registration.
What to do if application is rejected
- Understand the reason behind rejection of the application and then Apply again.
Please be aware that CSC centre registration application is free. Please do not pay any fees/money to anybody for registration or any other CSC related activities.
Re-Registration of existing CSCs
How to re-register
- Mobile & E-Mail should be updated in Aadhaar system. If it is not, VLEs are advised to first update their mobile and email before re-registration.
- Aadhaar & OMT ID of the VLE is mandatory to start the application.
- To get the online registration form, visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in/register/renewal
- Enter you aadhaar number, OMT Id, select the authentication type and further add the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button.
- After aadhaar authentication, your aadhaar information will be displayed along with the form.
- Please fill the details under the tabs, Kiosk, Banking, Document and Infrastructure.
- Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application ID will be generated.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding Updation of your application on your registered email address.
To check the status of your application after completing the re-registration, click here
Contact details for assistance
Helpline Number : 1800 3000 3468
To access contact details of state /district manager click here.
Source : CSC portal