This topic provides information about VLE bazaar service where VLEs can promote rural market products.
About VLE bazaar
VLE bazaar is a e-commerce service platform to promote rural market products in India. An initiative of the CSC SPV, it will enable VLEs to sell handmade or local products, also create an opportunity to build their own brand. VLEs can display their products on CSC eCommerce portal to open it for all over India market though the proposed 2.5 Lacs Common Service Centres (CSCs). This eCommerce service will help in facilitation augmentation of economic activities in CSCs and help to enhance revenue generation among CSCs.
CSC SPV is also to tie up with courier partner which enables easy and on time delivery on products.
VLE Bazaar Catalogue
VLE Bazaar Catalogue includes a wide variety of regional products like
- Madhubani Paintings
- Agra Shoes
- Kangra Paintings
- Saffron from J& K
- Handicrafts from Rajasthan – Handicrafts
- Jute items from West Bengal
- Shawls from Nagaland and many more
How can VLEs benefit as a Seller and Buyer
|VLE as a seller||VLE as a Buyer|
How to register for in VLE bazaar
For Registration, VLEs can send the following details to email@example.com
- OMT Id
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- TIN number (Mandatory)
- Product to be sold
- Price range (Product wise) (Not Including courier charges and GST)
- Sample Images of Product in white background
For further assistance, call Help Line No: 011-49754940
- Use Coupon code "CSC STAR VLE" at checkout
- Discount Limitation: For Limited time offer
- Discount Value: 5% (Extra from 5% of commission)
- Max discount Amount: 250
- Not Valid with Other Discount or Promotion.
Source: VLE Bazaar