VLE Registration for Bank Mitr
This topic provides information about registration process for Bank Mitr (BC) by VLEs.
This Video Explains About VLE Registration for Bank Mitra
Steps to be followed for the Bank Mitr Registration through Common Service Centre(CSC)
New Bank Mitr
- Step 1 : Go to www.apna.csc.gov.in and click on CSC Connect to login in the Portal
- Step 2: CSC Connect pop up window will appear. Enter CSC ID, password and captcha and click on authenticate to login.
- Step 3: Go to VLE Services tab and click on ‘Registration for Bank Mitr’ link under Banking Services.
- Step 4: VLE Registration for Bank Mitr window will open. VLE to enter his / her Aadhaar Number and click on either Iris / Fingerprint (if device available) or One Time Password check box in case the biometric device is not available. Click to proceed.
- Step 5: When you click on One time password (OTP) option, One Time Password window will appear. Generate the OTP by clicking on Generate OTP button, an SMS will be sent by UIDAI on the registered mobile number of the VLE. Enter the OTP received and then click on Validate OTP button.
- Step 6: VLE to specify Gram Panchayat (GP) by Chosing his CSC centre location as per States, District, Sub District and Gram Panchayat
- Step 7 : Fill the registration form by entering your details and click on ‘Submit’ Button
Existing Bank Mitr
- If you are already a Bank Mitr, click here.
- Choose the "EXISTING Bank Mitr" option. The following form opens. Fill the form and submit.
Source : Apna CSC portal