VLE Registration for Bank Mitr
This topic provides information about registration process for Bank Mitr (BC) by VLEs.
Steps to be followed for the Bank Mitr Registration
- Step 1 : Go to bankmitra.csccloud.in/ and click on VLE registration.
- Step 2: Enter CSC ID and Password to login.
- Step 3: Select New User.
- Step 4: The Initial details form is autofilled with your details.
- Step 5: Enter Personal details like Name, Gender, Marital status, etc.
- Step 6 : Enter BC centre details - State, district, sub district, Village, Pincode, Latitude, Longitude, etc.
- Step 7 : Enter nearest bank details - nearest bank name, branch, IFSC code, etc
- Step 8:Upload and enter necessary documents - Proof of Identity (POI), Proof of Address (POA), Copy of highest educational qualification, PAN card, etc.
- Step 9:Enter the Hardware details : computer type, connectivity type, network service provider, fingerprint device details, etc
- Step 10:Enter other details such as type of BC premises, manpower availability, employment status, etc.
- Step 11:Review all details before submission
- After successful submission, a 11 digit registration number will appear as reference for further process.
The District Manager will visit the BC centre for validation of the provided information.
Source : CSC portal