The topic briefs about the e-Governance initiatives that will benefit common man in Kerala.
- e-payment services
- Computer aided learning for students
- Examination online
- Capacity building programmes to citizens
Visit http://www.akshaya.kerala.gov.in/ to know more about the service.
Online Job RegistrationAvailable services:
- Online resume posting
- Job search/New vacancy
- Job posting facility for employer
- Resume searching for selection
Visit http://employmentkerala.gov.in to know more about the service.
e-mail to CM & MinisterAvailable services:
- Online grievance redressal facility
- Sending mail to CM, departmental minister and department secretary
Visit http://www.akshaya.kerala.gov.in to know more about the service.
Online Motor vehicle servicesAvailable services:
- Online learner license
- License & vehicle details check
- Vehicle registration
- Application form
- Fee details for Driving license
Visit http://keralamvd.gov.in/ to know more about the service.
Online civil supplies departmentAvailable services:
- Information on Public distribution system
- Information on – ‘Antyodaya Anna Yojana’
- Information on – ‘ Annapoorna Scheme’
- Price and rate of distribution of Rice, wheat and sugar, kerosene
- List of fair price shop
- Grievance redressal
- Application form for ration card and for other utility
- Renewal of ration card
Visit www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in to know more about the service.
Land Records Information SystemAvailable services:
- Information on land record system
- Government orders
- Land records status report
- Contact details of land record department official
- Payment of BSNL telephone bill and electricity bill
- Payment of professional and property tax
- Traders license
- Payment of university examination fees
- Payment of civil supplies department and utility bill payment