The topic briefs about the e-Governance initiatives that will benefit common man in Odisha.
Online Issuance of disability Certificates
Disability certificates are necessary for different purposes such as availing benefits related to education, employment or various Government scheme applicable for disable persons. The online certification covers majorly five types of disabilities - Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment, Physical Impairment, Mental Retardation and Mental Illness.
- Online application for disability certificate
- Re-application for disability certificate
- Verify disability certificate
Visit http://www.odisha.gov.in/disabilityportal/default.aspxfor more information about this service.
Bhulekh - Land Record Web portal of Odisha
Bhulekh is software which provides online information on land records. It is an initiative taken up by Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, Government of Odisha. The software enables optimized maintenance of records and provides accurate copies of Records of Rights (RoR) to the landowners all across the state.
- RoR Information for 171 tehsils of Odisha now available on Internet
- Land Pass Book Application Form
- Application for land pass book
- Application for issue of miscellaneous certificate
- Application for mutation of land records
- Application for settlement of lands
- Odisha government land settlement rules
- Application of a raiyat for conversion of agricultural land
Visit http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/for more information about this service.
Download Forms Website
People of Odisha now have an online access to Public Utility Forms, through the website developed by the initiative of government of Odisha. Citizens can download 166 different kinds of forms in PDF Format. The information available in the portal is related to: Commerce & Transport, Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare, General Administration, Home, Industries, Law, Public Grievances & Pension Administration, Revenue & Disaster Management, Excise, Rural Development, Science & Technology, ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department, Tourism & Culture (Tourism) and Women & Child Development department.
Visit http://Odisha.gov.in/portal/ViewFormDetails.asp?vchGlinkId=GL007&vchplinkId=PL034for more information about the service.
‘e-Shishu’, is a project implemented by Odisha Primary Education Program. It is the first of its kind in the country. The project has two components:
- Child Tracking system (CTS) and
- Intervention monitoring & Information system (IMIS)
CTS is a comprehensive database of all children below 14 years. It includes their socio-economic as well as demographic details. To track your child, click here/
IMIS, enables online monitoring of all the 14 interventions under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Tracks status of enrolled, never enrolled & dropout children of age group of 6-14
- Allows Government/Parents/Common man to track their child's status in the school.
- Provides district wise school data
Visit http://www.opepa.in/for more information about the service.
ITIMS - Integrated Transport Information Management System
The department of Commerce & Transport has developed a software called “Integrated Transport Information Management System” (ITIMS), for automation of its processes. The project has been implemented at major RTA offices and check gates and is being replicated at other offices.
The software computerized the following process through its various components:
- Driving License via ‘Saarathi’
- Issue of registration and permits for Motor vehicles via ‘Vaahan’
A website has also been developed by the department to provide online forms related to issuance of driving license.
for more information about the service Click here.
Online citizen services offered by Revenue & Disaster Management Department, Odisha
The Revenue & Disaster Management Department, Odisha offers the following online services to citizens and business entities.
Following G2C services are available online on that website:
- BMV / Registration & Stamp Duty Calculator
- Property/Document Submission
- Encumbrence Certificate (Upcoming)
- Firm / society registration
Visit https://www.igrodisha.gov.in/ for more information.
Centralized Public Grievances Redress And Monitoring System of the Odisha State.
e-Litracy’ is an initiative by the Information Technology Department, GoI. The initiative has enabled the creation of state-of-the-art training facility at Secretariat, to provide basic as well as specialized courses on IT. Training is provided to government employees at all levels, as per pre-planned calendar of training programs throughout the year.
Main features of this training programme are:
- All employees in the Government will be trained on different aspects of computer usage and its applications
- The existing in-house capacities available with Information Technology Department will be suitably augmented
- Minimum level of computer knowledge would be required for future appointments in government. The Recruitment rules will be suitably amended
- Taking up studies leading to award of Diploma and Degree in the IT related field, will be permitted
- Computer Centres and Kiosks will be extended to the village level users and they will be trained on various aspects of computer usage
- Village Panchayat offices (where required) will be equipped with a computer and Internet connectivity
- Usage of local language interface and the e-Services through the State Government website will be made available to the users for convenience.
- Government will provide aide at selected access points to guide citizens in using computer services