The topic briefs about the e-Governance initiatives that will benefit common man in Uttar Pradesh.
- Electronic transfer of scholarships to OBC & SC/ST candidate’s bank accounts
- Application form for scholarship
- List of nodal officer of Banks for Scholarship Project
- List of nodal officer for Scholarship Project to OBC & SC/ST
Visit http://scholarship.up.nic.in/for more information about e-Scholarship.
- Duplicate of Khata
- District wise village list
- Description of all villages
- Details about types of soil
Visit http://upbhulekh.gov.in/ to know more information about the service.
- Monthly compiled payment and receipt data of all treasuries
- Finance authorities can get expenditure and budget allotment position from grant level up to object and even voucher level too
- Finance Department and HOD can get DDO wise expenditure details of their respective grants up to voucher level
- Expenditure details of Kanyadhan Yojana can be viewed
- Details of contingency payments can also be viewed
Visit http://koshvani.up.nic.in/ to know more about the service.
Court case Information System
- Court judgement and orders
- Queries solution
- Cause list and case status
Visit http://courtcases.up.nic.in/for more information about Court case Information system.
Online Transport Services
- Application form related to driving license and vehicle registration
- Fee and tax structure for driving license and vehicle registration
- Guidelines for filling the form and FAQs
- Driving tips for safer road use
Visit https://vahan.up.nic.in/up/ for more information about the service.
GIS based Planning Atlas
Atlas has been prepared for the planning department that consists of about 100 bi-lingual maps based on development/socio-economic indicators. The complete atlas is available online and an online dynamic map query based on 4000 indicators of sankhyaki patrika is also possible. The application has helped the planning department to drastically cut down on the time required for preparation of Planning Atlas manually.
Visit http://gis.up.nic.in:8080/srishti/for more information about GIS based Planning Atlas.
Lokvani project has been launched in the year of 2004 with the objective to help citizens make their grievances related to government services in an easy manner and also get their grievances redressed within 15 days of filling complaint through kiosk centers. It gives citizens an opportunity to interact with the government without actually visiting any government office. Some of the services offered include online submission, monitoring and disposal of public grievances/complaints, online land records, information about various government schemes, application forms, developmental works/ schemes/ expenditures/beneficiaries etc, information about local employment opportunities in the district etc.
The land records have been computerized and available on line at Lokvani website. Also services like Online Registration of Death/Births, Certificates for SC/STs, Domicile etc being offered through Single Window service. More than 50 other districts of UP have been now using Lokvani based citizen services.
Visit http://sitapur.nic.in/lokvanior more information about Lokvani.