IT Literacy Course of MSUP
This folder contains the course material on IT Literacy provided by MSUP (Microsoft Unlimited Potential) for students and Instructors.
- Computer Fundamentals
- The topic contains information regarding the fundamentals of computers.
- Digital Media Fundamentals
- This topic covers the digital media fundamentals
- Internet Concepts
- This section contains information about Internet and World Wide Web Fundamentals teaches how to explore the Web, use search engines, work with electronic mail (e-mail), and create Web pages with Microsoft FrontPage®.
- Web Design Fundamentals
- This page contains Web Design Fundamentals, the complete process of Web page design, the basics of HTML, strategies for designing and building a complete website.
- Word Processing Fundamentals
- This section contains the basics of word, editing, formatting text, working with tables and graphics etc.
- Presentation Fundamentals
- This section covers creating basic slide shows to adding graphics, video, and audio for rich multimedia presentations.
- Database Fundamentals
- This section introduces the basics of using a relational database to create tables, forms and reports.
- Spreadsheet Fundamentals
- This section contains the Spreadsheet Fundamentals, the basics of spreadsheet concepts, creating worksheets, editing data, building charts and publishing a spreadsheet.