This topic briefs about Saransh - a tool for comprehensive self-review and analysis for CBSE affiliated schools and parents.
This Video Explains About Saransh scheme, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
Saransh is a tool for comprehensive self-review and analysis for CBSE affiliated schools and parents. It enables them to analyze students' performance in order to take remedial measures. Saransh brings schools, teachers and parents closer, so that they can monitor the progress of students and help them improve their performance. It is a Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) initiative.
- It is available for classes IX & X, Problem Solving Abilities (PSA) in classes IX and XI, and on achievements in Board examination in Class XII. It shows a complete comprehensive picture of Class X since 2007 and of Class XII since 2009 to the latest academic session.
- It helps the schools to look at their performance in scholastic and co-scholastic areas at an aggregate level, and at the level of each student in the school.
- All the performance metrics are presented through numbers as well as in charts/ graphs for easy understanding. Saransh helps schools compare their performance vis-à-vis other schools under various categories i.e., All India, Regional, State and within their school category (Government, Private, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JNVS), Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), and Central Tibetan Schools (CTS)
How does it help
- Self Review - Equip schools and parents to review student's performance in various subjects
- Performance - It helps school to look performance in scholastic areas at an aggregate level and at the level of each student
- Take Decisions - Data driven analysis empowering Schools and Parents to take best decisions for students
- Communications - Facilitates interaction between Parents and Schools
- Data Visualization - All the performance metrics are presented through numbers as well as in charts/ graphs for easy understanding
- Data Uploading - Facility of data uploading for the CBSE/Schools and Real time generation of Statistics
How to use Saransh
- Saransh is available for parents of students studying in CBSE affiliated Schools in class IX, X, XI or XII
- Parents can register with Saransh by providing their ward's Registration/ Roll Number
- User name and password will be sent on the registered mobile number via OTP and Email
- Saransh is available to all CBSE affiliated schools
- The School Principal can register with Saransh by providing school's school code and affiliation number with CBSE
- Username and password will be sent on the registered mobile number via OTP and Email
To Signup, click here
To download the Android mobile app, click here.
Source : Department of School Education, MHRD