This section covers a range of topics that would interest a teacher!
- Teaching and Learning
- Some theories like Constructivist Theory, Experiential learning, Cognitive learning and other teaching and learning strategies are listed out here.
- Teachers, Teaching and ICTs
- The role of the teacher in teaching and learning process and the impact of ICTs in this process is described here.
- Bloom's Taxonomy of Learning Domains
- Bloom's Taxonomy, a classification of learning objectives within education, is described here.
- Technological tools in teaching
- Various technologies that need to be integrated into the teaching environment are listed here.
- Guidelines for conducting Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) under the RTE Act, 2009
- Eligibility for TET, guidelines, structure and content and other related information covered here
- National ICT Awards for School Teachers
- This topic provides information about National ICT Awards for School Teachers.