This section covers various topics related to child growth, development and care.
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Children
- The topic briefs about non alcoholic fatty liver disease in children.
- Seizure /Convulsions
- In this topic about Seizure /Convulsions Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention etc..
- Congenital heart defects
- Reasons for congenital heart defects in children and their symptoms are explained here
- Promotion of school health and its maintenance
- This topic explains the importance of promoting child health monitoring and promotion at school.
- Benefits of getting up early
- This topic discusses the advantages of early rising among school going children.
- Hygiene and child growth
- This topic describes about hygiene and sanitation and its influence on child growth.
- Information on Hearing impairment and Rehabilitation
- This section provides the Information on Hearing impairment and Rehabilitation for children
- Childhood Diarrhoea and its management
- This topic provides information about Childhood diarrhoeal diseases and its management.
- Newborn care week
- Newborn Care Week is celebrated every year in the country from15 to 21 November. The aim for celebrating the week is to raise awareness about the importance of the newborn care for child survival and development.