Food Safety Connect
This topic provides information about FSSAI initiative to enable citizens share their concerns regarding food safety violations.
Food Safety Connect is a The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) initiative to enable citizens to share their concerns regarding food safety violations. It also allows a consumer to know their rights, track Food Business Operators license/registration certificate authenticity and view related articles/videos on food safety.
- Citizens can share their concern related to food safety violations
- Track the status of the concerns shared
- Track Food Business Operators license/registration certificate authenticity
- Access Food safety related knowledge resources
How to register your concern related to food safety violations
- Consumer can post their concern through either of the following modes:
- Web based - through the Food Safety Connect portal
- Mobile app - through the FSSAI mobile app
- Visit the “Share your concern” link to submit your concern.
- Follow the below mentioned procedure to share your concern:
- STEP 1: Identify type of food and the problem observed
- STEP 2: Identify the recommended practices not followed under the premises
- STEP 3: Identify the Outlet or Product Brand Name and provide address of the Seller/Outlet of the product.
Source : FSSAI Food Safety Connect