Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare
Agri Entrepreneurship course
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad invites Agripreneurs from Aspirational districts to join 45 days free residential professional training program on "Agri-entrepreneurship" as part of the Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centers (AC&ABC) Scheme, a flagship program of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (MoA&FW), GoI.
Salient Features :
- Age criteria: 18 to 60 years
- Aspirants of Agriculture and Allied Sciences graduates, Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry graduates & diploma holders can apply
- Credit Support (Rs. 20/- lakh, 25/- lakh & Rs.1.00/- Cr. with NABARD Subsidy 36% for General & 44% for women, SC/ST & North East states, Credit from MUDRA Scheme)
Practical sessions on Agriculture and Allied sector based businesses
- Entrepreneurial Marketing, Account and Finances
- Field & Industrial Visits (Hands on Experience)
- Detailed Project Report (DPR) preparation
- Exposure visits to Innovations at National Agri-technology Institutions
- Sessions on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) & personality development
Post Training Benefits
- Handholding Support for Venture-establishment & Incentives
- Theme based Refresher Training Programs
- Membership with MANAGE AC&ABC Incubation Center
How to apply
AC&ABC Training programs are being conducted at 144 Nodal Training Institutes (NTIs) pan India. You may register online through www.acabcmis.gov.in by choosing preferred NTI in your state.
Source : National Institue of Agricultural Estension Management (MANAGE)
An action plan for Development of e-NAM mandis situated in Aspirational districts has been drawn. Accordingly, 63 Mandis have been mapped to the Aspirational districts in 14 states
Source : eNAM
Last Modified : 3/11/2020
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.