Objectives of KV
- To cater to the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common programme of education;
- To pursue excellence and set pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovativeness in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education and National Council of India
- To carry out Educational Research and Training etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children. Memorandum Of Association (Hindi version)
- To Provide, establish, endow, maintain, control & manage schools, hereinafter called the 'Kendriya Vidyalaya' for the children of transferable employees of the Government of India, floating populations & others including those living in remote & undeveloped locations of the country & to do all acts & things necessary for the conducive to the promotions of such schools.
Address of KV in Vizianagaram
1 Near 7 Temples, Babametta, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh 535002
Phone: 08922 229669; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To visit the website of the school, click here
Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya
About JNV Vizianagaram
The School was established 31st October 1988 at Viyyam Peta, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh. It was a Temporary site. There was no sufficient infrastructure at the time of its Inception. The conditions regarding accessibility for the basic needs were deplorable. The Sheer hardwork and commitment of the then staff it could keep its pace par excellence with the other neighbouring educational institutions. The regional Office felt that there was dire need to shift the school to such a place where there are sufficient resources and accessibility for the staff as well as students. Hence a beautiful place in the lush green shrubbery was chosen for the same at Kiltampalem, Bowadara Post in S.Kota mandal. The Vicinity of the School pervades to the extent of 30.0 acres with a serene and tranquil atmosphere for a better learning.
Address: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kiltampalem, District Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh Pradesh PIN -535145
Ph. No: 9441253157
Website of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Vizianagaram
Schools in Vizianagaram
To locate the schools in Vizianagaram, click here
Choose the state and district to see the list of schools.
List of A.P. Model Schools in Vizianagaram District
About A.P. Model Schools
The Model School scheme aims to provide quality education to talented rural children through setting up of 6,000 model schools at the rate of one school per block as benchmark of excellence. The scheme has the following objectives:
- To have at least one good quality senior secondary school in every block.
- To have a pace setting role
- To try out innovative curriculum and pedagogy
- To be a model in infrastructure, curriculum, evaluation and school governance
- To play a pace setting role in EBBs.
- To Provide holistic education through curricular and co-curricular activities to the students.
- To develop communicative skills.
- To assess and monitor student learning by implementing Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
- To Sustain the girls' enrolment by providing girls' hostels with a capacity for 100 students. Student centric - out-come based education with moral and ethical values
- Learn by doing - scent of the sand touch of the soil.
- Setting the correct benchmarking for children of all levels
- To conduct scholastic and co scholastic competitions in all areas to develop healthy competitive environment (Inter & intra ) in Model Schools of the District.
- To develop this school as the "Centre of Excellence" in the Mandal as well as across all the Model Schools in the District at State.
- To initiate research activities and case studies with special reference to educate the girl child, their role as contributors to the society and national growth.
- Understand the future challenges and the scope of development of the country, role of Model Schools in envisioning the same.
- Restructure the existing institutional values and norms from time to time and adopt to the ever changing global scenario. Our students as pace setters in changing the face of rural India becoming harbingers of growth
To view the list of A.P. Model Schools in Vizianagaram District, click here