Objectives of KVS
- To cater to the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common programme of education;
- To pursue excellence and set pace in the field of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovativeness in education in collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education and National Council of India
- To carry out Educational Research and Training etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children. Memorandum Of Association (Hindi version)
- To Provide, establish, endow, maintain, control & manage schools, hereinafter called the 'Kendriya Vidyalaya' for the children of transferable employees of the Government of India, floating populations & others including those living in remote & undeveloped locations of the country & to do all acts & things necessary for the conducive to the promotions of such schools.
Address: Old RIMS, Kadapa Dt, AP - 516001 Phone : 08562-245033
Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya
Objectives about JNV Kadapa
- To develop academic excellence i.e. Quality and quantity of results (100% pass with first classes).
- To develop language proficiency in 3 lang. i.e. English, Hindi & Telugu
- To develop mathematical ability, science promotion and scientific temper.
- Promotion of information technology and team work.
- Promotion of aesthetics, creativities &performing arts.
- To use computers and ICT in class room teaching.
- To develop basic computer literacy skill among all students.
- To develop competency to be successful in competitive examinations.
- To develop moral, spiritual and civic values.
- To develop professional growth of teaching.
Address: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Naram Raju Palli, Nandalur Post, Rajampet (Mandal), Kadapa YSR (dist), Andhra Pradesh - 516150
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya YSR District Kadapa
Schools in YSR District Kadapa
To locate the schools in YSR District Kadapa click here
Choose the state and district to see the list of schools.
List of A.P.Model Schools in YSR District Kadapa
About A.P.Model Schools
The Model School scheme aims to provide quality education to talented rural children through setting up of 6,000 model schools at the rate of one school per block as benchmark of excellence. The scheme has the following objectives:
- To have at least one good quality senior secondary school in every block.
- To have a pace setting role
- To try out innovative curriculum and pedagogy
- To be a model in infrastructure, curriculum, evaluation and school governance
- To play a pace setting role in EBBs.
- To Provide holistic education through curricular and co-curricular activities to the students.
- To develop communicative skills.
- To assess and monitor student learning by implementing Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
- To Sustain the girls' enrolment by providing girls' hostels with a capacity for 100 students. Student centric - out-come based education with moral and ethical values
- Learn by doing - scent of the sand touch of the soil.
- Setting the correct benchmarking for children of all levels
- To conduct scholastic and co scholastic competitions in all areas to develop healthy competitive environment (Inter & intra ) in Model Schools of the District.
- To develop this school as the "Centre of Excellence" in the Mandal as well as across all the Model Schools in the District at State.
- To initiate research activities and case studies with special reference to educate the girl child, their role as contributors to the society and national growth.
- Understand the future challenges and the scope of development of the country, role of Model Schools in envisioning the same.
- Restructure the existing institutional values and norms from time to time and adopt to the ever changing global scenario. Our students as pace setters in changing the face of rural India becoming harbingers of growth.
To view the list of A.P.Model Schools in YSR District Kadapa click here