Apply for Character Certificate
A character certificate or a police certificate is a certificate issued by a government authority, police, or any other institution to an individual stating that the latter does not have any criminal proceedings nor bad records in their previous institutions.
Who can provide a character certificate?
Character certificates can be signed by gazetted officers or:
- Gazetted Officer of Central/ State Government
- Headmaster of school.
- IAS officer.
- Professor of College or University.
- Letter of Recommendation by Head of the Department, Government of Arunachal Pradesh (Government employee) Or
- Police Verification Report from the local Police Station (Non-Government employee) Or
- Letter of Recommendation by the Head of Educational Institution (Student)
- Passport-sized Coloured Photo
Whom to contact
District Secretariat, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh - 792103
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.