Apply for PRC (Permanent Residence Certificate)
The Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) is issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the District as per the guidelines, procedures, time limit. The permanent residence certificate is used for admission to educations institution. The certificate of permanent residence is proof of permanent residence of a person in a particular state.
As per provision and rules, there is certain eligibility for applying for the permanent resident certificate.
How to apply
- Obtain an application form for PRC from Jan-Suvidha Centre, DC Office, Namsai with minimal processing fee.
- Fill in the form with the necessary details required.
- Recommendation of verifying authority (For rural areas GB/HGB/ASM should recommend) is required before submission of form to Jan-Suvidha Centre.
- Submit the filled-in application form to the Jan-Suvidha Centre along with the necessary supporting documents.
- Verification document from GB/HGB and Admin Officer
- Attested copy of Land Allotment Passbook (Urban) of Father/ Guardian corresponding to Permanent Address Or Attested copy of Land Possession Certificate (Rural) of Father/ Guardiancorresponding to Permanent Address
- Attested copy of Father’s PRC
- Passport-sized Coloured Photo
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- Attested Copy of Applicant’s Tribe Resident Certificate
- Surrendering of previous PRC, in case of Change in Address
Whom to contact
District Secretariat, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh - 792103
Source: namsai.nic.in, arunachal.gov.in
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.