Apply for Schedule Tribe Certificate
A Tribe Certificate is the proof of one’s belonging to a ‘Scheduled Tribe’, as per the specifications mentioned in the Indian Constitution.
How to apply
Following are the process through which you can apply for Scheduled Tribe (ST) caste certificate in Namsai District of Arunachal Pradesh.
- To apply for the Scheduled Tribe (ST) caste certificate approach the Deputy Commissioner office of your district.
- To download the application form click here
- Make sure that you have all the proper documents mentioned in the "Documents Required” section below.
- Submit the form to the Deputy Commissioner office along with the required documents.
- After the application form is processed, an enquiry officer will make a verification regarding your proof which you have submitted along with the form.
- Collect the acknowledgment slip after submitting the form.
- Use the acknowledgment slip to obtain Scheduled Tribe (ST) caste certificate from the concerned Deputy Commissioner office.
The following documents are needed to obtain Scheduled Tribe (ST) caste certificate
- Verification document from GB/HGB and Admin Officer
- Attested copy of Land Allotment Passbook (Urban) of Father/ Guardian corresponding to Present Address (or) Attested copy of Land Possession Certificate (Rural) of Father/ Guardian corresponding to Present Address
- Passport-sized Coloured Photo
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- Attested copy of Father’s ST Certificate
- Attested Copy of Applicant’s Permanent Resident Certificate.
Whom to contact
District Secretariat, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh - 792103
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.