Apply for Income Certificate
Income certificate is an important document issued to Indian citizens that state their annual income. Income certificate is used to make the citizens of a state eligible for various schemes offered by the Central or State Government. To obtain an income certificate, one has to approach the Tahasildar office in the area.
Applicant should be citizen of India.
Any resident of Assam who is employed and is required to produce an income certificate for any purpose is eligible.
- Scan Copy of application form
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Salary Slip (if employed)
- Land revenue receipt (on verification by LM in case of farmer)
- Any other documents (Any voter list, Gaon Burah Certificate, Land revenue Payment receipt, etc)
How to apply
- Citizens can apply through the Common Service Centres “Arunodoy Kendra” and Public Facilitation Centres (PFCs) at DC, SDO & Circle Offices.
- To access the application form, click here
- After receiving the application along with all the required documents the Designated Public Servant will forward the application within 2 (five) working days to the concerned Circle Officer for his report.
- The Circle Officer will submit his report within 3 (twenty) working days from the date of receiving the application from the office of DC/SDO (Civil) after verifying the details of the family members of the deceased person through field verification.
- The designated Public Servant will issue/reject the Certificate based on the report of concerned Circle Officer within 5 (five) working days from the date of receipt of the report .The whole process of issuing the Income Certificate will take a maximum of 10(ten) working days.
Whom to contact
O/o the Circle Office, Dhubri, P.O. - Dhubri, PIN - 783301, Assam.
Phone: 03662230050 ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.