Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate
Senior citizens certificate is avail by revenue department, government of Assam. It can be use to get benefits from government like pension and other govt. services.
- Applicant should be a Citizen of India
- He /She must be a Permanent Resident of Assam and above the age of 60
How to apply
- To apply offline, candidate can visit the revenue department, Dhubri district, government of Assam
- To download the application form, click here
- Scan copy of application form
- Valid Passport/PAN Card/Pension book/Marriage certificate in case of change of name of women/School certificate/Identity Card issued by competent authority/Incase of absent of above document applicant will submit a certificate to be issued by Gaon Burha or Local Mauzadar/School Certificate/Bank passbook with photo
- For Residence proof Ration cards/Valid Passport/Voter ID card
- Any Other documents(Any voter list,Gaon Burrah Certificate,Land Revenue Payment Receipt,etc. )
- Passport size photograph of applicant
- When to submit the application (offline):- Between 9.30am to 5.00pm (working days).
- Time for processing (approximate):- 15 days.
Whom to contact
Office of the Deputy Commissioner
Dhubri District, P.O. - Dhubri, PIN - 783301, Assam
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.