Refurbishing old librarires
- Refurbishment of 100 Years Old Public Library to make it functional. More than 300 new members have joined till now.
- There are more than 50,000 literature books available in Library.
- A Digital Library set up is being planned in 2019-20.
Koel Aajeevika Apparel Park
An Industrial Sewing Machine Unit has been set up in Chainpur Block Campus; the sewing machine unit is operated by an SHG of 200 women with the handhold support of JSLPS. The Unit has received orders from Schools of Chainpur Block to stitch 1,16,000 dresses for students for the upcoming year, till now they have stitched more than 16,000 dresses and have also started receiving orders from other private players in the sector.
- Devi Dham Temple, Hussainabad has been developed with residential facility for visitors equipped with Solar Lights, Toilets, and Safe Drinking Water. Average annual footfall for the site is 8 lakh.
- Development of Koel River View Point as a local getaway point and an Open Air Gymnasium on the bank of Koel River.
- Renovation of Shahpur Fort to develop it as a main tourist attraction of the district.
Source : District administration
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.