The Government has launched “Jan Samarth” Portal on 06.06.2022 to provide a common platform for availing loan under certain credit-linked Government schemes.
The core objective of JanSamarth Portal is to promote inclusive growth and development of various sectors by guiding and providing them to the right type of Government benefits through simple and easy digital processes.
Salient features of the portal
The salient features of the “Jan Samarth” Portal are as under:
- It connects all stakeholders like beneficiaries, financial institutions, Central/State Government Agencies, and Nodal Agencies on a common platform.
- Applicants can initially access 13 credit-linked Government Schemes catering to youth, students, entrepreneurs and farmers viz. Education Loans, Agriculture Loans, Business Activity Loans, and Livelihood Loans.
- The portal ensures end-to-end coverage of all the processes and activities of all the linked schemes.
- The Portal uses cutting-edge technologies and smart analytics to provide intuitive guidance to benef iciaries for checking subsidy eligibility and auto recommendation system offers best suitable schemes as per Benefiiary's requirements and credentials. Advanced technologies automate entire lending processes based on digital verifications making the entire process simple, speedy and hassle-tree.
- It is available in about six Indian languages, besides English.
How to access
The portal can be accessed at https://www.jansamarth.in/home
Source : Jan Samarth Portal
Last Modified : 8/10/2022
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.