S3WaaS for government department websites
Secure, Scalable and Sugamya Website as a Service (S3WaaS) is a website generating and deployment product hosted on the National Cloud of National Informatics Centre (NIC). It leverages technology to generate secure websites using GIGW compliant templates which are highly customizable and can seamlessly be deployed on a scalable software defined infrastructure.
Using the service, district administration can create and deploy their websites.
S2WaaS has the following features.
- GIGW Compliance - The framework is compliant with mandatory guidelines from the compliance matrix of Guidelines For Indian Government Websites (GIGW)
- Unified Open Source Technology : Complete SaaS solution, built upon cutting edge Open Source technology stacks
- Search Integrated : search to enable easy discoverability of content
- Responsive Design : Easily accessible through Smart Phones, Tablets and Desktop PC
- Themes & Templates : Easily configurable themes for visually exclusive presentation
- Infrastructure Included : A framework that expects compute, storage and networking to be provisioned
Steps for Creating a District Website through S3WaaS
- Login at S3WaaS : Login with official email address (gov.in or nic.in.). The District Informatics Officers can directly login and avail the services in consultation and taking consent from the District Administration who is the Website Owner.
- Choose your Theme : Select theme for your feature requirement website details
- Add Website Details : Provide the Website Details, Technical Owner Details and Site Owner Details
- Customize Site : Add/Edit features, text, images, video & more
- Make Site Live : Get your site live and share it with the public
For detailed Help documents, click here.
For FAQs about the service, click here.
Source : S3WaaS website
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.