Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance
Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen centric services.
UMANG intends to provide major services offered by Central and State Government departments, Local bodies and other utility services from private organizations. It provides a unified approach where citizens can install one application to avail multiple government services.
UMANG is a Digital India initiative of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
- UMANG provides seamless integration with popular customer centric services like Aadhaar and Digilocker.
- It provides a unified approach where you can install one application to avail multiple government services.
- UMANG can be accessed on multiple channels like mobile application, web, IVR and SMS which can be accessed through smartphones, feature phones, tablets and desktops.
- UMANG has a rich multimedia interface with a focus on maximizing usability and enriching user experience
- UMANG supports 12 major Indian languages in addition to English.
How to use
After installing and launching the UMANG app, users need to complete the registration process. Users can register for the UMANG app using their: Mobile Number / Aadhaar Number. To know more about registration, click here.
You can access services by clicking on the service cards listed on the Home page of the app. The Sort and Filter options help in listing the services on the basis of categorization, type, and alphabetic order.
For more details, Call UMANG Customer Care - 1800-11-5246 (8 am to 8 pm for all days of the week) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can register on UMANG through the following interfaces:
Source : UMANG website
- FAQs on UMANG
- Services offered on UMANG
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.