The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has launched the Parivahan Sewa platform to offer citizen centric services related to Vehicle Registration, Driving License, manufacturer related services, etc.
- Vehicle related services - Various services related to registration of vehicle/already registered vehicle like Appointment Booking, Application Status, Duplicate Registration, Change of Address, Transfer of Ownership, Hypothecation, etc.
- License related services - Various services related to new/old driving licence or learner's licence like Appointment Booking, Duplicate driving licence, Application Status, Online test for learner's licence, etc.
- Manufacturer relates services - A number of applications/services devoted to vehicle/kit manufacturers for ease of operations and business
- Other Products & Services - eChallan System, Vahan Green Sewa, etc.
- Informational Services - Easy access to all the necessary information for various transport services
MoRTH has issued S.O. 4353(E) on 16 September 2022, through which a total of 58 citizen-centric services related to driving license, conductor license, vehicle registration, permit, transfer of ownership etc. can be now availed completely online, eliminating the need to visit the RTO. These services can be availed with the help of Aadhaar authentication, on voluntary basis.
How to access
To access the services, visit https://parivahan.gov.in/
To access the mParivahan mobile app - Android users; iOS users
Source : Parivahan Sewa
Last Modified : 9/19/2022
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.