Online Citizen Friendly Services of Transport department (CFST)
- Issue of learner licenses
- Issue of driving licenses
- Renewal of driving licenses
- Issue of duplicate driving licenses
- International Driving Permit
- Registration of vehicles
- Issue of Duplicate Registration Certificate
- Effecting Transfer of ownership
- Endorsement of Hire, purchase agreement / termination
- Effecting Change of residence / place of business
- Issue of tax tokens
- Issue of Fitness Certificates
Visit https://aptransport.org/ for more information about Online Transport Services.
- Public utility forms
- Government orders
- List of e-Seva centres
- Payment of utility bills
Visit https://onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/CitizenPortal/UserInterface/Citizen/Home.aspx for more information about Mee-Seva.
JnanaBhumi- A Smart Education Portal
- One stop portal for all education related services
- Apply, Track and Renew scholarship scheme, especially for the marginalised communities
- View results of various educational institutions
- Appy for vacancies in educational institutions
Visit https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/for more information.
Spandana is a public grievance redressal platform, an initiative of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Grievances raised through Spandana will be redressed in a specific time frame.
- The grievances can be registered from various sources viz. Grama\Ward Sachivalayam (GSWS), Call Center, Mobile App, Web Application, Collectorate grievance day (Spandana Monday).
- Call 1902 - For general grievances
- Call 14500 - For sand & excise related grievances
- Call 14400 - For corruption related grievances
- Call 1907 - For YSR Rythu Bharosa grievances
- Call 14417 - for School Education to monitor Issues
- Status check of complaint
- Automatically forwards the details of registered complaint to the concerned functionary
- Citizen can 'reopen' the grievance if not satisfied with the resolution and the same will be assigned to the higher authorities to redress the grievance
Visit Spandana portal for more information about Complaint Redressal System.
Online booking system for sand purchase
- Consumers in Andhra Pradesh can get sand at their doorsteps using the state government's online booking system.
- As per the system, consumers could either go to the nearest 'Meeseva' citizen services centre or order sand online through www.sandbyshg.ap.gov.in website.
- An SMS would be sent to the consumers about delivery of sand and a receipt would also be issued to them.
- Consumers would be able to find out the status of sand delivery online by using a transaction ID.
- Consumers could register complaints, if any, to a toll-free number '18001212020'.
Directorate of Municipal Administration
- Seamless delivery of urban civic services to the citizens and businesses.
- Online Services include Advertisement Tax, Birth & Death Registrations, Building Permission, Citizen Service Centres, Grievance Redressal, Issue of Trade Licenses, Maintenance of Civic Amenities, Property Tax, Sanitation, Vacant Land Tax, Water Charges, etc
Visit https://cdma.ap.gov.in/en/services for more information.
Andhra Pradesh Police
Visit https://www.appolice.gov.in/jsp/citizens.jspfor more information about citizen services offered by the Andhra Pradesh Police.
Andhra Pradesh Government Orders (GO)
Visit https://goir.ap.gov.in/ for more information about Andhra Pradesh Government's order
e - Crop - Digital Crop Booking
Electronic crop booking (e- Crop booking) is an Android application launched with a local name called e-Panta, which is designed to know the ground reality of the crop details and to analyse the crop pattern across the state and to capture the standing crop in the state. To know more details visit http://karshak.ap.gov.in/ekarshak/index.jsp