Online booking system for sand purchase
- Consumers in Andhra Pradesh can get sand at their doorsteps using the state government's online booking system.
- As per the system, consumers could either go to the nearest 'Meeseva' citizen services centre or order sand online through www.sandbyshg.ap.gov.in website.
- An SMS would be sent to the consumers about delivery of sand and a receipt would also be issued to them.
- Consumers would be able to find out the status of sand delivery online by using a transaction ID.
- Consumers could register complaints, if any, to a toll-free number '18001212020'.
Online MPHS Multi Purpose House hold Survey
- Caste Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- Nativity Certificates
Visit http://apit.ap.gov.in/for more information about Andhra Pradesh IT department services.
Online Citizen Friendly Services of Transport department (CFST)
- Issue of learner licenses
- Issue of driving licenses
- Renewal of driving licenses
- Issue of duplicate driving licenses
- International Driving Permit
- Registration of vehicles
- Issue of Duplicate Registration Certificate
- Effecting Transfer of ownership
- Endorsement of Hire, purchase agreement / termination
- Effecting Change of residence / place of business
- Issue of tax tokens
- Issue of Fitness Certificates
Visit http://www.aptransport.org/ for more information about Online Transport Services.
- Public utility forms
- Government orders
- List of e-Seva centres
- Payment of utility bills
Visit http://www.esevaonline.com for more information about e-Seva.
Online Post Matric Scholarship
- Fresh application
- Renewal of Application-Student
- Application status
- Update Bank Account
Visit http://www.sbms.ap.gov.in/for more information about online post matric scholarship.
Online Complaint Registration
- Send your complaint/issue online to district official
- Track status of your complaint/issue
Visit http://www.aponline.gov.in/apportal/ for more information about online complaint registration.
Online application facility for IT industry
- Application for allotment of land to IT industry
- Application for grant of incentives to IT industry
- Status of the filled application forms
Visit http://apit.ap.gov.in/ for more information about Andhra Pradesh IT Department.
e-Filing of commercial taxes
Visit http://www.apct.gov.in/ for more information about e-Filling of commercial taxes.
Complaint Redressal System
- Complaint registration through internet, e-mail, telephone, post and by person
- Status check of complaint
- Registration of complaint through web based application and tracks the status of the complaint
- Automatically forwards the details of registered complaint to the concerned functionary through SMS
- Update the action taken by the functionary through SMS or through web based application
Visit Complaint Redressal System for more information about Complaint Redressal System.
Employee Information System(EIM)-Department of School Education
- Search employee by their employee number, name, school, college or office
Visit cgg_projects for more information about Employee information System.
Prajavani (AP) - An e-effort to Empower
Prajavani is an e-Governance initiative that provides practical shape to the Right to Information Act and also creating job opportunities for the educated but unemployed youth of Rangareddy. Prajavani is a unique public private partnership program, which gives citizens an opportunity to interact with the government without coming to any government office. The information related to various departments was made available to the kiosks through a website.The Prajavani system not only gives citizens an avenue to track the progress on their grievance, but also provides the Collector an effective tool to monitor the performance of various departments.
Visit http://visakhapatnam.nic.in/success-stories.html for more information about Prajavani.
Online market information of Department of Sericulture
- Reeling Cocoon Rates, Raw Silk Rates and Seed Cocoon Rates of Government Cocoon Markets in A.P.& Karnataka
Visit http://www.seri.ap.gov.in/market/menu.asp for more information about online market information.
Andhra Pradesh Government's Gazette
Visit http://www.ap.gov.in/Pages/PortalHome.aspx for more information about Andhra Pradesh Government's Gazette.
Andhra Pradesh Government Orders (GO)
Visit http://goir.ap.gov.in/ for more information about Andhra Pradesh Government's order