Online Grievance Registration
- Online submission of grievance application for redressal
Visit http://www.cspgc.bih.nic.in/ for more information about Online Grievance Registration.
Phone based RTI support system
- Register your RTI complaint and get RTI related information to call on 155311
Visit http://www.biharonline.gov.in/rti/Index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 for more information about Jankari.
Online Enrollment in Electoral Roll
- Online enrollment in electoral rolls for new electors
- Status check of enrollment
Visit http://ceobihar.nic.in/ for more information Online Enrollment.
Online Electricity Bill Payment
- Find your electricity bill details and arrear details
- Application form for new electricity connection and other services
- Online submission of grievance application
Visit http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/ for more information about Online Electricity Bill Payment.
- Government notification and gazette
- Gazette are in PDF format and easily downloadable and readable
- Gazette are available in Hindi and English language
- Search of gazette by entering their number
Visit http://www.egazette.bih.nic.in/ for more information about e-Gazette.
Information and Public Relations Department
- State’s cabinet decisions on different issues in Hindi
- Decisions are available in PDF format and easily downloadable
- Latest press release and advertisement of Government of Bihar
Visit http://prdbihar.gov.in/ for more information about Public Relation Department.
- Category wise listing of different institutions
- Directory is categorized under- legislative, judiciary, executive, state government departments, school and colleges, districts of Bihar etc.
Visit http://www.gov.bih.nic.in/ for more information about Website Directory.
- Tender notice of various departments of Government of Bihar
- Get tender notice through mail
Visit http://www.tenders.bih.nic.in/ for more information about Government Tender.
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.