Community Information Center - CIC
The government of India has initiated the ‘Community Information Centre-CIC’ project under its scheme for “setting up of the state of the art computer communications infrastructure”, in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. CIC is a PC based citizen kiosk with content enabling citizen centric services, e-governance, e- learning and e-commerce. The state has 1 CIC in every 134 blocks, with access to the following information and services:
- agriculture marketing
- disaster managementemployment opportunities
- public health
- Socio-Economic databases
- Computer Training Programmes
- Citizen Centric Services
- Tender Notifications
- E-employment Notifications
- Electronic Delivery of Newspaper at Remote Locations
- Grievances Redressal etc
Visit http://jammu.nic.in/departments/nicandit/cic.for more information about the Community Information Centers.
Online Employment Exchange Information
- Registration of applicants seeking job
- Employment Market Information data
- Vocational Guidance and Employment counseling
- Sponsoring candidates to different private sector
- Special Recruitment Drives in Defence forces
- Information on Self-Employment Scheme
- Coaching/ guidance for competitive examinations
- Registration with employment Exchange
Visit http://jakemp.nic.in for more information about Online Employment Exchange.
Online Motor Vehicle Information
- Application forms
- Tax assessment
- Registration search
- License application status
- Distance chart
- List of driving school
Visit http://jaktrans.nic.in for more information about Online Motor Vehicle Information.
Information related to the Forms and Procedures
Information related to the public schemes / services provided by the departments of J&K can be accessed:
- Consumer affairs & public distribution, Employment, Social welfare, Transport
- One can choose any of these departments and access the procedure to avail their services and can download requisite forms and checklists
Visit http://jakschemes.nic.in for more information about Forms and Procedures.
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.