E-rahat Emergency Corner
Benefits For Citizens
- Relief to citizens during emergency
- Single platform for all incidents like murder, robbery, rape , molestation, fire, accident etc.
- Single Point Access no: 1967
- 24x7 Support
- Instant relief: Quick response time: Directions straight to the concerned officers
Immediate action – Escalation during delay
- Job inCharge ie officer who goes to incident place for taking action.
- Police Station In Charge / Fire Station In Charge / Health Center In Charge / Disaster Officer
- District Police Control Room / District Health Center / District Fire Center / District Disaster Center
- Nodal officer of the department
Other features: GIS based, web based, MIS
Information dissemination to citizens & officials through SMS
To know more, visit at Erahatjharkhand
Grievance Redressal- Samvad aur Samadhan
Jharkhand CPGRAM- A centralized computerization system is felt necessary for effective grievance management, redressal and monitoring.
CPGRAMS is an integrated application system based on web technology which primarily aims at submission of grievances by the aggrieved citizens from anywhere and anytime (24 x 7) basis for instant and easy communication between the nodal officers of the state of Jharkhand and citizens resulting in the speedy redressal of their grievances.
The state version of CPGRAMS(“Jharkhand Samvad evam Samadhan”) is implemented and functioning in the state and is having the following facilities and features:
- Provide a common interface between the Citizens and the Government.
- Online Registration of public grievances by citizens
- Online forwarding by the nodal officers
- Efficient & Speedy redress of public grievances
- Better management of redress process through the integrated Database
- Track the action taken on the application by the applicant and the Government authorities from any where
- Enable the Senior authorities to monitor non-compliances by the concerned officials beyond the specified time frame, automatically generate necessary reminders etc.
To know more, visit at jharkhandsamadhan
- Online calculation of stamp duty for a particular land and specific area
- Search of objectionable land that can’t be sold or transferred due to some reasons like disputed lands, tribal lands, government lands, leased lands etc.
- Availability of Non-Encumbrance certificate, copy of deeds etc
Online Land Records
- Presently this service available only for two districts- Lohardaga and East Singhbhum
- Online search of Khata number, Khasara number, process of mutation, land tax etc
- Application form for different citizen services i.e. caste, income, birth, death, residential certificate
- List of enclosure that required for specific certificate
- Status check of application to enter acknowledgement number
- Separate interface for government official, Service Centre Agencies (SCAs) and common man
Common Service Centre
- District/Block wise location details of Common Service Centres with the name of operators
- Information on Service Centre Agencies (SCAs), State Designated Agency (SDA) and National Level Service Agency with contact details
- Department wise tender notice with submission deadline
- All tenders are in PDF format and easily downloadable
Jharkhand Village Profile
- Detailed profile of all villages of Jharkhand
- Provides full details of respective village with district map
- Online search of department wise government document
- Document can be search by document name and year wise
Online GPF Account
- Online status check of General Provident Fund Account
- Status can be check after registration
SMS Alert for GPF Contribution
- Get TV No and TV Date of PF subscription as SMS Alert.
- SMS alert at the time of amount transfer in GPF Account
- An employee can avail this SMS service after registering their mobile number