Server Room Requirement's
General Requirements of Server Room with safety
- Server room to be covered with four side of concrete wall and fire proof door.
- Anti-static false floor with minimum of 1 Feet from the floor(To manage cable from cabin).
- Doors 42 to 48 inches wide, and at least 8 feet tall
- UPS power supply and Raw Power.
- Air-conditioned with 18º to 20º Minimum (depends on server availability) recommended.
- Automated Fire extinguisher with only CO2 Agents.
- Thermal Digital Display Monitor – To check the temperature in the server room.
- Emergency Telephone land line.
- Critical alarms related to the functioning of the AC systems.
- Secure Access of all entrances using the technologies like Biometric Access or Access Card and with alarms.
- Camera for monitoring the server room.
- One Emergency Lamp and Tool Kits for Racks.
Source: Portal Content Team
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.