Assam Solar Energy Policy 2017
- To create an enabling environment for businesses and developers to participate and invest in the process of targeted solar power capacity expansion of 590 MW by 2019-20 in the state of Assam by means of multiple models of solar power generation.
- To encourage residential, commercial, industrial and Government consumers for adoption of modern solar power technology with on-grid and off-grid installations.
- To encourage setting up of Solar Parks with the necessary utility infrastructure facilities in the state on vacant Government lands.
- To incorporate the provisions for solar energy in the municipal byelaws for promotion of rooftop solar plants
- For More Information Click Here
Policy for Development of Small Hydropower (SHP)-2007
For More Details about Policy for Development of Small Hydropower (SHP) 2007 Click Here
Source : Central Board of Irrigation and Power
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.