Chhattisgarh State Solar Energy Policy 2012
- To encourage, develop and promote solar power generation in the State with a view to meet the growing demand for power in an environmentally and economically sustainable manner.
- To enhance the private sector participation in solar power generation;
- To create a favorable environment for development of solar manufacturing capabilities within the State;
- To contribute to long term energy and ecological security of Chhattisgarh with gradual reduction in dependence on conventional thermal energy sources such as coal;
- To promote the Off-Grid Solar applications to meet the energy needs of vulnerable section of society residing in far flung area and also to promote Stand-alone system;
- Universalisation of access to clean energy;
- To encourage Decentralized, Distribution Generation System in the State;
- To create opportunities for huge direct and indirect employment in solar generation, manufacturing and related support industries;
- To productively utilize the available wastelands/non-industrialized unused land for solar generation;
- To create skilled and semi-skilled human resources for the sector;
- To encourage innovative projects pertaining to Solar Power Generation.
- For More Information Click Here
- Policy for Promotion of Power Generation from Wind-2006
Source : Central Board of Irrigation and Power
Last Modified : 1/8/2021
0 ratings and 0 comments
Roll over stars then click to rate.
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.