Solar Energy Policy - 2014
- Developing a global hub of solar power of 25,000 MW capacity to meet energy requirements of Rajasthan and India.
- Contributing to long term energy security of Rajasthan as well as ecological security by reduction in carbon emissions.
- Providing a long term sustainable solution for meeting energy needs and considerably reducing dependence on depleting fossil fuel resources like coal, oil and gas.
- Generating direct and indirect employment opportunities In all activities related to the generation of solar power.
- Envisaging o solar centre of excellence that would work towards applied research and commercialization of nascent technologies to accelerate the march to grid parity.
- For More Information Click Here
- Policy for Promoting Generation of Electricity from Wind-2012
- Policy for Promoting Generation of Electricity from Biomass, 2010
Source : Central Board of Irrigation and Power
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.