Portable Energy Efficient Wood Stove
Inventor : Shri V Jayprakashan, Kozhikode (Calicut), Kerala
- This stove is transportable and has high burning efficiency 37.6% against an efficiency of 17% with other stoves.
- Different kinds of fuel woods, bio mass can be used
- Very less smoke & and thereby reduced pollution
- Very less harmful gases and thereby improved health impact
- Good insulation. portable and easy to use, suitable for traditional cooking system
For more information, click here.
Solar Mosquito Destroyer
Inventor : Shri Mathews K Mathew, Kottayam, Kerala
- It is completely safe for human beings as opposed to mosquito repellents which can cause health problems such as eye irritation, breathing problem and bronchial irritation
- It can be used with Biogas sources like Septic tank, Gober gas tank, Slurry tank, Drainage tanks, Water tanks etc.
- It is an outdoor device and is highly portable.
- No external energy is required for the operation.
- Quick to deploy and simple to manage.
- Independent of variation of climatic change
Source: National Innovation Foundation.
- Multimedia presentation on Rural Innovations - Farm Implements
- Multimedia presentation on Rural Innovations -Energy Gadgets
- Multimedia presentation on Rural Innovations - Post Harvest Processing Devices
Last Modified : 2/20/2020
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.