- Pus like and watery discharges are some of the common discharges from the ears. The discharges may be acute or chronic.
- Ear discharges are common in children, Adolescents, Malnourished children (affected with Kwashiorkor, Marasmus) and children living in unhealthy areas
- Complication of common cold with secondary bacterial infections.
- Pain in one or both ears
- Discharge with smell
- Do not put water or oil in the ear
- Always keep cotton in both ears while taking bath
- Clean the ear with cotton buds when discharge is present
- Consult a ENT doctor for proper treatment
Source: Portal Content Team
Last Modified : 2/20/2020
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.