Food Safety Connect is a The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) initiative to enable citizens to share their concerns regarding food safety violations. It also allows a consumer to know their rights, track Food Business Operators license/registration certificate authenticity and view related articles/videos on food safety.
How to register your concern related to food safety violations
- Consumer can post their concern through either of the following modes:
- Visit the “Share your concern” link to submit your concern.
- Follow the below mentioned procedure to share your concern:
Once all the details are provided, your concern will be shared with the nearest Food Safety Officer for further follow up.
- STEP 1: Identify type of food and the problem observed
- STEP 2: Identify the recommended practices not followed under the premises
- STEP 3: Identify the Outlet or Product Brand Name and provide address of the Seller/Outlet of the product.
Source : FSSAI Food Safety Connect
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.