Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana
Chief Minister's Rajshree Yojana of Rajasthan state was launched during June 2016.
The objective of this scheme is to impove girl child literacy and welfare.
From the birth of the girl child till class XII, financial assistance of up to 50,000 is provided to the parents/guardian for the education, health and care of the daughter. This amount is given in the following steps.
- Rs 2500 at birth of girl child
- Rs 2500 on completeion of one year including completing schedulle of vaccination
- Rs 4000 rupees on admission to Class I
- Rs 5000 on admission in Class 6
- Rs 11000 on admission in Class 10
- Rs 25000 on passing Class 12
- Girl children born after 1 June 2016
- Native/residence of Rajasthan state
- Insitutional Delivery of the girld child in government/ private medical institutions registered with Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY).
- Scheme applicable only unto 2 girl children in a family. However for a third girl child, the parents are eligible to get the first two nstallments.
- The mother of the girl child should have a Bhamashah Card.
Whom to contact
For more information about the scheme, contact the Program Officer, Women's Empowerment or Chief Medical and Health Officer in your district or call toll free number 1800 180 6127.
For more information about the scheme, click here.
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.