2nd Loan for up-gradation of the existing PMEGP/MUDRA units
Technology up-gradation and expansion of existing units through credit support
- To fulfill the need of additional financial assistance for upgradation and expansion of successful/well performing existing units
- Maximum subsidy would be 15% of the project cost (20% for NER and Hill States). The balance amount of the total project cost is provided by Banks as term loan.
Scheme applicable for
- Existing well performing PMEGP/MUDRA units
- Further financial assistance scheme for expansion/upgrade the existing PMEGP/MUDRA units for manufacturing and Service/Trading units from the year 2018-19
- The maximum cost of the project under manufacturing sector for up-gradation is Rs.1.00 crore and Rs.25.00 lakh under Service/Trading sector.
- Maximum subsidy would be 15% of the project cost (20% for NER and Hill States) i.e. Rs. 15.00 lakh in Non-NER and Rs. 20.00 Lakh for NER and Hill States. The balance amount of the total project cost are provided by Banks as term loan.
- All existing units financed under PMEGP/MUDRA schemes running successfully whose Margin Money claim has been adjusted and the First loan (only CE) availed should have been repaid in stipulated time and WC may be exempted.
- The units should have been making profit for the last three years.
- Beneficiary may apply to the same financing bank, which sanctioned the loan for their unit, or to any other financing bank, which is willing to extend credit facility for second loan.
- The beneficiary can choose any implementing agency and that may be different from the agency chosen for 1st loan.
- Registration of Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM) is mandatory.
- The 2nd loan should lead to additional employment generation.
- On PMEGP e-Portal, a separate application link provided to submit the application under 2nd loan for up-gradation.
How to apply
To Apply for the Scheme Click Here
Last Modified : 2/4/2022
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.