Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI)
To organize the traditional industries and artisans into clusters in order to make them competitive and provide support for their long- term sustainability.
Nature of Assistance
- The GoI assistance for various clusters: Regular Clusters (up to 500 artisans) – up to ₹ 2.50 cr. per cluster; Major Clusters (more than 500 artisans) – up to ₹ 5.00 cr. per cluster.
- The scheme supports ‘Soft’, ‘Hard’ and ‘Thematic Interventions’. Soft Interventions: 10% of Hard Interventions with maximum ceiling of ₹ 25.00 lakhs (100% scheme funding); Hard Interventions: As per project requirement. 90% (95% in case of NER, J&K and Hilly States) of Hard Intervention cost is covered under GoI support. 10%-5% (NER, J&K and Hilly States) is contributed by IA/SPV along with land.
Eligibility to Apply as Implementing Agency (IA)
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), institutions of the Central and State Governments and semi-Government institutions, field functionaries of State and Central Govt., Panchayati Raj institutions (PRIs), etc. with suitable expertise to undertake cluster development.
- Private Sector /Corporate entities can also take up projects directly by forming cluster-specific SPVs.
- Corporate and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) foundations with expertise in cluster development are encouraged to participate as Implementing Agencies. In case where a private sector entity is the IA, it shall contribute at least 50% of total project cost excluding the cost of land.
How to apply
The eligible agency/ organization has to submit the proposal through SFURTI portal to any of the other designated Nodal Agencies under the scheme (as mentioned in the guidelines and as appointed from time to time) for onward submission to Ministry and Scheme Steering Committee for approval. The Guidelines of SFURTI scheme is available at : SFURTI
Application can be submitted at : Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI)
Whom to Contact
Director/Deputy Secretary (ARI), Ministry of MSME.
Last Modified : 6/23/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.