Mahatma Gandhi Institute for Rural Industrialization (MGIRI)
Technology Support, Skill Development
- Science and technology Intervention & Innovations for Rural Industries
- Networking and National/International Collaboration on R&D and Technology Transfer related to KVI Sector
- Skill/Entrepreneurship Development Training for Enterprise development in KVI sector
Scheme applicable for
- Existing and Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Any individual entrepreneur can get help in technology up gradation, product quality improvement, DPR preparation and product testing in KVI sector and on-line design support for garment sector.
- Any individual entrepreneur can get Skill/Entrepreneurship Development Training to set-up enterprise in KVI sector
- Any individual entrepreneur can avail exiting portal like Rural Haat and Udyam Isahayak evolved by MGIRI for obtaining information on machinery and equipment availability and product marketing support for village industries
How to apply
Click Here to apply (E-mail: email@example.com)
Last Modified : 1/25/2022
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.