Procurement & Marketing Support to MSMEs
- To enhance the marketability of products and services in the MSME sector.
- To promote new market access initiatives, create awareness and educate the MSMEs about various marketing relevant topics
- To create more awareness about trade fairs, digital advertising, e-marketing, GST, GeM portal, public procurement policy and other related topics etc.
Individual Manufacturing/ Service MSE having valid Udyam registration
Nature of Assistance
Financial assistance is available for following components (refer https://msme.gov.in/sites/default/files/Guidelines_PMS.pdf) for details:
- Participation of Individual MSEs in domestic trade fairs/exhibition: 80% of space rent paid for general category units and 100% for SC/ST/women/NER/PH units limited to Rs. 1.5 lakh for class A city; Rs 1.00 Lakh for class B/J&K/NER/Hilly states and for other cities Rs 0.80 Lakhs -or actual whichever is less.
- Organizing/ Participation in trade fairs/exhibitions (Regional/ National/International) by the Ministry/ Office of DC (MSME)/Government organizations: Maximum budgetary support for space rent and advt. & publicity for Regional/National events will be of Rs 30 lakhs and Rs 40 Lakhs respectively. For international event the budgetary support will be decided by Empowered Committee subject to approval of Department of Expenditure. 80% for General and 100% for SC/ST/Women/NER space rent subsidy.
- Capacity building of MSMEs in modern packaging technique: 80% of total cost paid to empaneled agency / consultancy organisation for General category units and 100% for SC/ST/Women/NER/PH units limited to Rs.1.0 Lakh for ordinary packaging consultancy and Rs 1.5 lakh for green packaging consultancy.
- Development of Marketing Haats: Maximum sanction amount will be Rs.20 lakhs / haat (GIA) for renovation of existing haats and Rs 50 lakh (GIA) for development of New Haats.
- International/National Workshops/ Seminars: Rs. 5.0 Lakh per workshop/seminar anywhere in the country/or actual whichever is lower. An additional cost of Rs. 2.5 Lakh (maximum) towards cost of air travel, boarding & lodging etc. or actual whichever is lower will be admissible for international experts for international level event.
- Vendor Development Programmes: a) State Level – Duration of one day and a sanction of Rs. 1.0 lakh per programme b) National level: Duration of 2 to 3 days and sanction per program for organizing these programmes to be Rs 10.0 lakhs max. for A class City and Rs 7.00 lakh for other cities including J&K/ NER/HP
- Awareness Program: Maximum budgetary support of Rs 70,000 per program of one day duration.
How to Apply
Eligible MSEs may submit their application online at MSME or any system in place with implementing agencies. Implementing agencies are:
- DC MSME through its field organizations namely MSME Development institutes and Technology centres
- Other field organisations of M/o MSME namely NSIC, KVIC, Coir board
- State governments through its departments/organisations/corporations/autonomous bodies and agencies
Whom to Contact
Dy Director, Office of Development Commissioner MSME, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.