Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
- Belong to Minorities - Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis)
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination
- Annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh
- The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X, including such residential Government institutes and eligible private institutes
Rate of Scholarship includes Admission + Tuition Fee
- Admission Fee for Class VI to X: Rs. 500/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
- Tuition Fee for Class VI to X: Rs. 350/- per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
- For Class I to V : Rs. 100/- per month for Day Scholar
- For Class VI to X : Rs. 600/- per month for Hosteller; Rs. 100/-per month for Day Scholar
How to apply
For online application, visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at www.scholarships.gov.in
A candidate may contact for clearing doubts regarding the scholarship schemes in Samadhaan Toll-free Helpline Number 1800-11-2001 from Monday to Friday, except holidays, between 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM.
Last Modified : 3/15/2022
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.